Tacoma’s Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
- Our Members In Various States Have Successful Records Of Securing Millions Of Dollars For Their Clients!
- Experienced, Aggressive Motorcycle Attorneys Have Helped Thousands of Injured Riders
- We are Here to Help 24/7!
- No Recovery, No Fee For Personal Injury Claims, And No Expenses Unless There Is A Recovery. Fees Calculated As A Percentage Of The Gross Recovery.
- FREE Representation for Motorcycle Property Damage Claims
- FREE Advice on All Motorcycle Matters
This testimonial or endorsement does not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter. This person has been paid for their statement.
Meet Our Tacoma Law Tigers
Thomas Metier has been fighting for motorcycle riders for over 30 years. He grew up wanting to defend the bullied kids at school, and in college decided to pursue his doctorate in jurisprudence. Tom is passionate about protecting working people and their families who have lost their strength due to the wrongful, negligent acts of others. Tom is a director of the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, a faculty member of the Trial Lawyers College, a member of the AAJ’s President’s Club, the Wyoming Trial Lawyers Association, the Association of Trial Lawyers of America and the Larimer County Bar Association. He also has earned the honor of “Super Lawyer” in the “The Best Lawyers in America” as well as receiving the highest peer review rating possible in “Martindale-Hubbell Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers.” Tom is a board certified civil trial advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocacy, a frequent speaker at legal seminars and a teacher of trial skills to attorneys across the country.
569 Division Street
Port Orchard, WA 98366
4828 South College Avenue
Fort Collins, CO 80525
121 South Tejon Street, Suite 900
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
1624 Market Street
Denver, CO 80202