Illinois’ Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
- Our Members In Various States Have Successful Records Of Securing Millions Of Dollars For Their Clients!
- Experienced, Aggressive Motorcycle Attorneys Have Helped Thousands of Injured Riders
- We are Here to Help 24/7!
- No Recovery, No Fee For Personal Injury Claims, And No Expenses Unless There Is A Recovery. Fees Calculated As A Percentage Of The Gross Recovery.
- FREE Representation for Motorcycle Property Damage Claims
- FREE Advice on All Motorcycle Matters
This testimonial or endorsement does not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter. This person has been paid for their statement.
Meet Our Illinois Law Tigers
Kelly Law Offices LLC
Our Illinois Law Tigers, Kelly Law Offices LLC, has a legal team made of distinguished and experienced personal injury attorneys. All of the lawyers are members of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, The Top 1% of Trial Lawyers in America. They share the Cook County record for a motorcycle injury settlement and hold the record settlement for Kane County for a motorcycle case of its kind. Several of the team members ride, so, they know what you face when you are out on the open road. They come prepared with every necessary resource for aggressive representation to settle your case when appropriate and fight it all the way through trial when necessary.
Our Illinois Law Tigers have earned many awards—including AV Preeminent® rating from Martindale-Hubbell (the highest rating achievable)—and will handle your case with integrity and respect. They have aggressively and successfully represented motorcycle accident victims all over the state.
DISCLAIMER: Past results are not an express or implied prediction of future success, and should not be construed as such. Past results cannot guarantee future performance. Any result in a single case is not meant to create an expectation, promise, guarantee or prediction of similar results in future cases. Each case has many different factors, including different facts and different applications of law. Results will always differ on a case-by-case basis.
22 W. Washington
Chicago, IL 60602