Bob’s Biker Blast 2019 Giveaway
Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. OFFERED ONLY TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS AGED 21 YEARS OR OLDER, ELIGIBLE TO OWN A FIREARM AND WITH A VALID MOTORCYCLE ENDORSEMENT.
- Eligibility: Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is open only to those who sign up at the online giveaway page and who are twenty-one years of age (21 years old) as of the date of entry. The winner must provide proof of age through a government issued, valid form of identification. The giveaway is only open to legal residents of the United States (void to individuals living in the states of Florida and New York) and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of American Association of Motorcycle Injury Lawyers (AAMIL) d/b/a Law Tigers (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the sponsors, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Giveaway Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on October 1, 2019 and ending on October 24, 2019. All online entries must be received by October 24, 2019 11:59PM Arizona Time.
- How to Enter: The Giveaway must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this Giveaway site. The entry must fulfill all giveaway requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsors. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Sponsors.
- Prizes: Winner will receive:
- 1 night hotel stay in Scottsdale, AZ – provided by Law Tigers
- A gift card to Harley-Davidson Scottsdale for $250
- Two VIP tickets to Bob’s Biker Blast 2019 ($200)
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted.
Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for American Association of Motorcycle Injury Lawyers (AAMIL) d/b/a Law Tigers and co-sponsors to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
This prize package is for the following dates as part of Bob’s Biker Blast 2019. The dates for this package are the following: November 9 – 10, 2019. The prize package is only valid during the dates listed above.
The winner(s) will be required to complete a W-9 to supply Sponsor with the necessary information for tax reporting purposes. This will only if the fair market value of the prize exceeds $600 U.S. dollars and the winner(s) will receive a 1099 from Sponsor at the end of the current tax year. This information will be supplied to the United States Internal Revenue Service, but only (as stated above) if the fair market value of the prize(s) exceeds $600 U.S. dollars.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Giveaway will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Giveaway with within three (3) days following the winner selection. Sponsors shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within forty-eight (48) hours from first attempt to contact by Sponsor from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Giveaway is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE GIVEAWAY AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Sponsors, anyone acting on behalf of American Association of Motorcycle Injury Lawyers (AAMIL) d/b/a Law Tigers and other co-sponsors, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Giveaway, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Terms: American Association of Motorcycle Injury Lawyers (AAMIL) d/b/a Law Tigers (as the main sponsor) reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Givaway. In such case, Sponsors may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsors. American Association of Motorcycle Injury Lawyers (AAMIL) d/b/a Law Tigers reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Sponsors has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Giveaway, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, American Association of Motorcycle Injury Lawyers (AAMIL) d/b/a Law Tigers reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.By entering the Giveaway you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from American Association of Motorcycle Injury Lawyers (AAMIL) d/b/a Law Tigers. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless American Association of Motorcycle Injury Lawyers (AAMIL) d/b/a Law Tigers (as the Main Sponsors) and the Co-Sponsors listed and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS GIVEAWAY IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES AND ARIZONA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Giveaway, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Arizona having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Giveaway), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:American Association of Motorcycle Injury Lawyers (AAMIL) d/b/a Law Tigers
2111 East Highland Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Requests must be received no later than Dec 31st 2019
- Sponsor: The Main Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is
American Association of Motorcycle Injury Lawyers (AAMIL) d/b/a Law Tigers
2111 East Highland Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85016The following is a list of the co-sponsors of the sweepstakes:
• Harley-Davidson Scottsdale