For the first time in 30 years, the AMA Pro Flat Track will return to Phoenix, Arizona. The Law Tigers, America’s Motorcycle Lawyers, are honored to be sponsoring round 4 – also known as the Law Tigers Arizona Mile on Saturday, May 14th. This is the first AMA dirt track race in the area since Bubba Shobert completed the “Grand Slam” by winning the half-mile event in Phoenix in 1986. The race is being presented by Buddy-Stubs Harley-Davidson and will be a family-friendly event for all motorcycle enthusiasts in Arizona.
The Law Tigers are proud to be sponsoring the event in collaboration with our 15th Anniversary. After sponsoring the AMA Pro Flat Track finals in Pomona for years, bringing flat track racing back to Arizona was long overdue. It was important to continue the tradition of flat track racing and Arizona is a one-of-a-kind motorcycling market. In many ways, Arizona is perfect for AMA Pro Flat Track events because of its diverse motorcycle population, incredible weather, and long history of motorcycle racing. Bringing the race home to Arizona was a labor of love and just one way that the Law Tigers continues to promote motorcycling in Arizona and across the United States.
What is the AMA Pro Flat Track?
The AMA Pro Flat Track is a dirt track motorcycle racing series. While AMA Pro Racing recognizes and sanctions many different kinds of racing, the most traditional form of motorcycle racing is dirt track racing. The series is still one of the longest-running championships in the history of motorsports and regarded as the most competitive form of dirt track motorcycle racing in the world. The 2016 season will kick off on March 10th with a quarter-mile race at the Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, FL during Bike Week. The season will end in early October in Northern California, but not before hitting 11 different states, including South Dakota during the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally.
Complete 2016 AMA Pro Flat Track Schedule:
– Daytona Flat Track I – March 10 at the Daytona International Speedway, Daytona Beach, Fla.
– Daytona Flat Track II – March 11 at the Daytona International Speedway, Daytona Beach, Fla.
– Circuit of the Americas – April 9th in Austin, Texas
– Arizona Mile – May 14 at Turf Paradise, Phoenix, Ariz.
– Sacramento Mile – May 21 at the Cal Expo Fair, Sacramento, Calif.
– Springfield Mile I – May 29 at the Illinois State Fairgrounds, Springfield, Ill.
– Oklahoma City Mile – June 18 at Remington Park, Oklahoma City, Okla.
– Lima Half Mile – June 25 at the Allen County Fairgrounds, Lima, Ohio
– Charlotte Half Mile – July 30 at the Charlotte Motor Speedway, Charlotte, N.C
– Sturgis Half Mile – August 9 at the Black Hills Speedway, Rapid City, S.D
– Peoria TT – August 14 at the Peoria Motorcycle Club, Peoria, Ill.
– New York TBA – August 20 in New York State
– Springfield Mile II – September 4 at the Illinois State Fairgrounds, Springfield, Ill.
– Southern California TBA – September 17 in Southern California
– Northern California TBA – Early October in Northern California
For the last 15 years, Law Tigers has been supporting fellow riders with education, legal assistance, community support, and compassion. We understand motorcyclists’ needs because we are passionate about the ride. While the principal goal of the Law Tigers is to fight for injured riders and promote motorcycle safety through education, we also like to connect with fellow riders and enjoy everything that the motorcycling community has to offer. Come out and join Law Tigers at the Arizona Mile on May 14th at the Turf Paradise in Phoenix, Arizona and help celebrate our 15th Anniversary!
For more information and to purchase tickets for the Law Tiger’s Arizona Mile, please visit https://www.ArizonaMile.com.
Law Tigers, America’s Motorcycle Lawyers