Motorcycle rallies in Arkansas are consistently among the most popular in the nation for good reason. Having the Ozark Mountains and scenic national forests as a backdrop for your rides, southern hospitality, food everywhere you turn, and a motorcycle community that takes care of their own, Arkansas is a motorcycle mecca.
We’ve compiled our favorite 7 Arkansas motorcycle events for 2021. We hope you can catch them while you have the chance! Make sure you’re not passing one by on your next ride!
The 7 Best Motorcycle Rallies in Arkansas
1) Bikes, Blues, and BBQ: Bikes, Blues, and BBQ is world-renowned among motorcycle riders – in fact, it’s the 3rd largest motorcycle rally in the United States. This family-friendly event has a focus on charitable contributions to underserved members of the Northwest Arkansas community, but don’t get the wrong idea – this is a massive party with the full camaraderie and spirit of the state. Bikes, Blues, and BBQ 2021 runs from September 22-25, and is in Fayetteville. Make sure to read up on group rides, concerts, and the delicious food and beverages available from their many vendors. See you there!
2) Steel Horse Rally: Steel Horse is a Fort Smith classic. This annual motorcycle rally honors the men and women in uniform, and is a two-day street extravaganza. Running May 6-7 in 2021, you’ll have to look ahead to next year (though the timing is relatively consistent). In any case, this is one to keep on your radar as the group rides, custom merch, and entertainment are unrivaled. Check out their ‘Pubs, Hubs, and Grubs’ section of the event guide if you really want to get some mouth-watering motivation to purchase tickets to next year’s event.
3) Eureka Springs Spring Fling: Although the event has already passed, the Spring Fling is an up-and-coming contender among the best bike rallies in Arkansas . They expect to be the standout rally of 2022, so keep their site bookmarked and your eyes peeled for updates. There is a Miss Spring Fling contest that highlights the on-site events, and the group rides and parties are musts. Make sure to check out the lodging and timing as you gear up for what should become an annual classic in Arkansas.
4) Ride the Ozarks: Ride the Ozarks 2021 runs from October 8-9, and we recommend marking your calendar if you already haven’t. This weekend classic is held in Harrison at the Northwest Arkansas District Fairgrounds, and has an immense amount of activities to offer. Guided Rides, a Poker Run, live music and tremendous food – it’ll sure be worth your time. Ride the Ozarks is also well known for its Arkansas motorcycle club presence, as well as fostering a great biker community through the whole weekend
5) Twin Lakes Thunder Rally: Another fall classic, the Twin Lakes Thunder Rally runs from October 28-30 in 2021. If you’re making an Arkansas motorcycle rally event calendar, this will cap off an amazing run. The event is held at the Baxter County Fairgrounds in Mountain Home, and features a beer garden, biker games, and great guided rides. Take part in multiple raffles offered by prominent sponsors such as Harley-Davidson, and stay tuned for a surprise announcement for the big Saturday group ride.
6) Hot Springs BikeFest: Hot Springs BikeFest is a great event for any rider looking to make new friends in the community. The 2021 BikeFest runs from September 9-11, 2021, and proceeds raised go to helping veterans in the Central Arkansas community. This is another Harley-Davidson sponsored event in Arkansas, meaning there will be a spotlight on the latest gear, merchandise, and a Bike Night Party. There are also multiple Dice Walks and Poker Runs, so you can really get your game on during the 3-day event.
7) Rumble on The River: Rumble on the River is a2-day event in Shirley, Van Buren County. This year’s rally is held on August 20-21, and is headlined by a bike swap meet along with a blowout BBQ. There is camping, live music, and vendors who make this short event one to remember. Meet up with friends for a group ride in the scenic countryside surrounding it, and ride through town to see local landmarks. Most of all, get new gear and check out some bikes while you enjoy some phenomenal food and beverages.
There are countless motorcycle rallies in Arkansas that are worth checking out in 2021. Be sure to let us know which one is your favorite so we can feature it next!
Arkansas Motorcycle Rally Tips
Going to a motorcycle rally or group ride should be fun, stress-free, and accessible for all skill levels of motorcycle riders. That being said, here are some quick pointers for any event you’re interested in:
- Buy tickets early – these rallies sell out quickly!
- Check the weather. Arkansas has some sweltering highs and frigid lows, and depending on the time of year and your lodging, you’ll need to pack accordingly.
- Hydrate, eat well, and always drink responsibly.
- Ride at your own pace: group rides can be amazing, but if you are pulled into a group that is above your skill level, it can be dangerous. There’s no pressure though; the Arkansas motorcycle community is amazing and supportive of all riders.
Ride Confidently With Law Tigers
At Law Tigers, we’re riders just like you. We love to go to bike shows and motorcycle rallies across the country, and we’re excited to see some of you in Arkansas for these 2021 events. Because of our commitment to the riding community, we’ve made it our purpose to have the best legal representation for motorcycle accidents and injuries across the country.
When you sign up for a free rider benefit card, you’re joining the Law Tigers team – and we always have our brothers’ and sisters’ backs.