Arizona’s Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
- Our Members In Various States Have Successful Records Of Securing Millions Of Dollars For Their Clients!
- Experienced, Aggressive Motorcycle Attorneys Have Helped Thousands of Injured Riders
- We are Here to Help 24/7!
- No Recovery, No Fee For Personal Injury Claims, And No Expenses Unless There Is A Recovery. Fees Calculated As A Percentage Of The Gross Recovery.
- FREE Representation for Motorcycle Property Damage Claims
- FREE Advice on All Motorcycle Matters
This testimonial or endorsement does not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter. This person has been paid for their statement.
Meet Our Arizona Law Tigers
Warren G. Levenbaum is a partner of the Levenbaum Trachtenberg law firm with offices in 4 states and the CEO and founder of Law Tigers and American Association for Motorcycle Injury Lawyers (AAMIL). Warren has practiced law for more than 40 years and has primarily focused on motorcycle injury cases since founding Law Tigers – America’s Motorcycle Injury Lawyers – in 2001. His tenacious work ethic and drive for success, as well as his passion for riding, has given him a solid foundation to champion the rights of his clients—and he passes that attitude on to all the Law Tigers attorneys every day.
Geoffrey Trachtenberg has been a partner of the Levenbaum Trachtenberg law firm since 2002 and has handled many successful motorcycle injury cases.
He is respected among top lawyers and the entire legal community. Known for his honesty and dedication to justice, Geoff is the President of the Arizona Association for Justice (Arizona Trial Lawyers Association), past president of the State Bar of Arizona and volunteers at a number of organizations.
362 N. Third Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85003
333 North Wilmot Road, Suite 340
Tucson, AZ 85711
Your Local Office:
Once again I must express my appreciation for your efforts. More often than not I felt I was speaking with an old friend rather than my attorney. Without hesitation I would be proud to refer a friend or relative.”
-Dennis B. (Levenbaum Trachtenberg, Arizona)